Last updated: May 12, 2022
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. “Personally identifiable information” may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Payment details
- Browsing and shopping activities
- Usage Data (may include your device’s internet protocol address (ex. IP address), browser type, browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data)
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our service.
Use of Your Personal Data
The company may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication when necessary.
- To manage your requests: to attend and manage your requests to us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to third parties in order to fulfill and/or dispatch your orders, to send marketing material within the package after fulfillment of your order.
- For business transfers: in connection with/or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With other users: for validation checks and authorization by the card issuer, when necessary to comply with any applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
- The right to ask what personal data we hold about you at any time.
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out of date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge.
- The right to opt-out of any marketing communications that we may send you.